Monday 4 May 2009

Mark Spain Blue Dress On Gold

Mark Spain Blue Dress On GoldMark Spain After HoursMark Spain A Moment Of Tranquility
and me, sergeant?' said Carrot. And you, Lance-Constable Angua.'
'Oh dear,' said Sergeant Colon.
But they followed Carrot into the sombre buildings and along the gloomy corridors to Dr Whiteface's office. The chief of all the clowns, fools and jesters was standing in the middle of the floor, while a jester tried to sew extra sequins on his coat.They stared at one another.
'Well?' the clown demanded.
'I should like you to tell me,' said Carrot, 'about events in this Guild House the night before last.'
Dr Whiteface stared at him in silence.
Then he said, 'If I don't?''Well?'' 'Evening, doctor,' said Carrot.'I should like to make it clear that Lord Vetinari will be hearing about this directly,' said Dr Whiteface.'Oh, yes. I shall tell him,' said Carrot.'I can't imagine why you're bothering me when there's rioting in the streets.'Ah, well . . . we shall deal with that later. But Captain Vimes always told me, sir, that there's big crimes and little crimes. Sometimes the little crimes look big and the big crimes you can hardly see, but the crucial thing is to decide which is which.'

No comments: