Monday 2 February 2009

Andy Warhol daisy 1982

Andy Warhol daisy 1982Andy Warhol Camouflage green yellow whiteAndy Warhol Brooklyn Bridge
I'll be looking for you, Will, every moment, every single moment. And when we do find each other again, we'll cling together so tight that nothing and no one'll ever tear us apart. Every atom of me and every atom of you.. .We'll live in birds and flowers and dragonflies and pine trees and in clouds and in those little specks of light you see floating in sunbeams... And when they use our atoms to make new lives, they won't just be able to take one, they'll have "Well," she said, "yes. But you attacked me."
"I did not! You came charging out and attacked me."
"Yes, but I soon stopped."
"Yes, but," he mocked softly.to take two, one of you and one of me, we'll be joined so tight..."They lay side by side, hand in hand, looking at the sky."Do you remember," she whispered, "when you first came into that cafe in Cittagazze, and you'd never seen a daemon?""I couldn't understand what he was. But when I saw you, I liked you straightaway because you were brave.""No, I liked you first.""You didn't! You fought me!"

No comments: